Dependent Visa Consultant in Pune
Planning to visit the United States? If you’re coming here to conduct business, attend a conference, go on vacation, or even if you’re immigrating and want to live here permanently, then you’ll need to apply for a U.S. visa from your home country first. The following is an overview of what you need to know about applying for and receiving your U.S. visa so that your visit goes as smoothly as possible!
The process of obtaining a visa to visit, study or work in America can be complicated and time-consuming, especially if you’re not familiar with all of its nuances. To help you navigate it more easily, we are the Visa Consultant in Pune.
Compiling an overview of what you need to know about applying for a US visa from India—from which type of visa you should apply for (and when) to what documents are required and how much they cost.
Types of US Visas
There are a number of general visas available for people who want to come to the United States, including tourist visa, visitor visa USA from India, business visa, and student visa.
US Student Visas
We help applicants to get their student visas to travel and take academic courses because the high educational requirements in other countries can be difficult to meet on your own. We want to ensure you have every opportunity to succeed so you can focus on your studies and reach your full potential. Ideal Visa is the leading overseas education consultant that provides Student visas. Ideal Visa World one of the best Student Visa Agent in Pune for study abroad.
If you wish to study in the United States, you will need to apply for a student visa. This visa is broken into two categories: a student on an F-1 visa and an M-1 visa.
The F-1 visa USA is a document that permits US residents to study at universities and other educational institutions.
M-1 visas USA is offered to students who intend to study at a professional or other non-academic institution in the United States.
Working visas are available to those who have skills that are in demand by US employers. If you have an offer of employment from a US company, you may be eligible to apply for a US H1B visa or L1 visa in the USA, which allows you to work in America temporarily.
The US H1B visa is a work visa for people who wish to work in a specialized occupation in the United States.
The O-1 visa is for people with a unique skill or accomplishment in the professions, art forms, education, business, or sports.
The L1 visa USA is for those who wish to move to America to work as a manager or executive for a firm with which they’ve been linked.
Individuals who seek to invest in a business in the United States are awarded the E-2 visa.
If you are planning to travel abroad as a dependent of someone, we also help you in getting the dependant visa. The US-dependent visa is also known as an H4 visa. The dependent family members of the H1B visa holder can apply for this visa. A dependent visa, known by various names authoritatively, grants the dependents of a lawful resident (permanent/temporary) the rights to enter and exist in a country. If you are the partner or dependent child under 18 of a lawful resident who is in or going to a foreign land in most visa categories, you can apply for a visa to join them. If you’re looking to travel overseas as a dependent of someone, we can help you obtain the necessary visa. Ideal Visa is one of the leading Dependent Visa Consultant in Pune.
Here the dependent family members will be the spouse and dependent children who are above the age of 21 years.
A per some who has the H4 visa will get the following benefits:
- The visa holder can work in the US
- He can apply for a driving license and bank account
- He will be eligible for an ITIN (Tax ID for IRS Tax purposes)
- He can also pursue an education in the US
- A look at the important documents that have to be submitted for applying for the dependent visa for the USA:
- The person will naturally have to submit a valid passport
- He will also need his photograph
- The confirmation page of the form DS-160. This has to be along with the barcode
- The applicant will also have to pay the visa fees before he takes the appointment
- The interview appointment letter along with one copy of the letter is a must
- I-129 receipt number and copy of the Form I-797 also has to be submitted along with the application form.
- In case of spouse the original marriage certificate, wedding invitation card, etc. will have to be submitted.
- In the case of the children, the birth certificate will have to be submitted.
- Any other document that is requested by the authorities will have to be submitted by the applicant.
- If the wife has changed her name after marriage then she must get her name changed in the passport as well and only then she must apply for this visa
- The documents are not accepted by fax or email. The original documents and their copies have to be carried at the time of the interview