Taiwan Visit E-Visa Requirements
Taiwan E-Visa Documents, Eligibility and Fees
Taiwan E-Visa Requirements for Indians
Many people from around the world want to visit Taiwan for various purposes. The country also attracts a lot of business people. Indians who wish to visit Taiwan for tourism or trade purposes can easily avail of a Taiwan e-Visa online in India. India is one of the many countries for which the Taiwan e-Visa is available.
Taiwan eVisa required Documents for Indians
With a valid visa or an expired visa less than 10 years prior to the date of arrival in Taiwan or permanent resident certificate which issued by Australia, Canada, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, any of the Schengen countries, the United Kingdom, the United States, or possesses an entry visa or resident card issued by the ROC at any point in the past 10 years.
- Applicant’s passport must have remaining validity of at least six months starting from the date of arrival in Taiwan.
- Air Tickets – if any.
- Recent visa photo 35 X 45mm, white background, matt finish.
- The applicant possesses at least one of the following documents issued by Australia, Canada, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, any of the Schengen countries, the United Kingdom, or the United States:
– Valid resident or permanent resident card or status
– Valid entry visa (electronic visa must be printed out)
– Resident card or visa that has expired less than 10 years prior to the date of arrival in Taiwan
– The applicant possesses an entry visa or resident card issued by the ROC at any point in the past 10 years and has no record of immigration irregularities or law violations in Taiwan. However, holders of ROC entry visas bearing the remark FL (i.e., foreign laborer) or X (i.e., others), as well as holders of ROC resident cards with stated purpose of residence being foreign laborer (i.e., 外勞), are not eligible for an ROC Travel Authorization Certificate.